Allison, W Cornelia Ave & N Hoyne Ave, Chicago, IL



Where are you going?? I am headed home. Tell me more about your bike and where you got it?  I ride a Trek 7500 Dark Green & Silver w/leather finishes on handle bars & seat; Village Cycle Center on Wells.
What are you wearing?  I'm wearing two old sweaters that for some reason stay in my closet year after year; Tunic from Target w/t-shirt underneath; La Canadienne Boots that I live in.
Why ride?  Even though my car is a hybrid, I love the true eco-friendly & economical approach to riding my bike. I love the idea that my foot print (or should I say my tire track) is much smaller when I set out on a ride. If only all of us could ride a bike, one day a year, I can only imagine the environmental impact that could make . . . I can dream . . .
 Favorite ride?  My favorite ride is any ride ~ but if I have to pick a favorite, I’d have to say the bike ride I took last year while I was in St. George UT. It was an early morning ride through the Santa Clara River Valley & it was AMAZING! The weather was perfect & the scenery was gorgeous. The first hill I went down was scary as we were probably going about 30 – 40 mph, but after I got my bearings, it was awesome. Of course, climbing the hill was another story!
While riding?...  Smile!!!
How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly?  Chicago has to create a bike infrastructure first, then we can talk about how to improve it . . .
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine