Giavanna, N Kedzie Ave & N Linden Pl, Chicago, IL

Giavanna rides a copper Schwinn step-through I got from working bikes.

Where are you going?   I am headed home from the Logan Square farmers market where I picked up these Zinnias .
Why ride? 
I ride my bike because it makes me feel happy and free. 
Favorite ride? 
I like night rides the most.
While riding you …?  
While riding I typically talk to myself. 
How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly? 
I feel like the bike lanes need to  be made clearer and more consistent. Oh, and the city could fill the pot holes in the bike lanes a little more regularly.
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine