This Just In: Collector's Item Alert!!!

I'm literally breathless as I type this, but I didn't want to waste another second in bringing you this news. The following has just appeared on the NYC Craigslist:

3T track bars - $75 (Upper West Side) [original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/707279509.html]
Reply to: [deleted]
Date: 2008-06-04, 11:28AM EDT
3T track bars they do not make these bars any more these are made from aluminum. these are collectors item .
please call 646-[deleted]



Used? New? What's the width? What's the bar clamp diameter? Who cares!?! These things are going to be worth a fortune! They don't make them anymore. And they're aluminum. I'd have bought them myself except I've already got all my money tied up in Chris King headsets. Even the picture is brilliant: four nearly identical images, tiled, with the bar position slightly different in each. Make a 10'x10' print of that and it would be at home in a West Chelsea art gallery.

In other news, there's this:



Indeed, there are tremendous investment opportunities on either side of the Atlantic.

automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine