The BSNYC Hump Day Poll Vault

Let's be honest. Who doesn't love a good poll? I think we can all agree there simply aren't enough of them. What's more, I think it's about time someone sliced and diced the world of cycling and polled the marrow out of every single aspect of it so we can see just what makes this thing tick. That way, maybe companies can come up with more and better ways to sell us stuff. So, with Interbike just over the crest of the next hill, I figured I'd go ahead and save them the trouble. If you're in the industry, no need to thank me. Consider this my "thank you" for integrated headsets, proprietary bottom brackets, and $70 cassettes.

Poll #1:



Poll #2:



Poll #3:



Poll #4:


(click here for the entry)



Poll #5:


(click here for the entry)



Poll #6:


(click here for story)



Poll #7:



Poll #8:



Poll #9:



Thank you for rocking the vote!
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine