Martha of Bike Fancy, West Town, Chicago, IL


With snow on the ground, cycling has become a much messier endeavor.  I'm preaching the gospel of thick wool socks to anyone that will listen.  I've got some new cold weather running tights that are a nice back up for my wool long johns and a little sleeker.  (I've got some "wet" leggings layered over).  I'm hoping for some real winter boots for christmas, in the meantime, I'll keep ruining my vintage boots from ebay.  

*** I'm running low on my reserve of photos, so tell all of your cycling friends I want to take their picture!  Email me at: mafaw1@gmail.com.  
I will also be stalking the bike lanes, so look fancy ; )
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine