Anne, N Hermitage Ave, Chicago, IL

Anne rides a Pashley Princess Sovereign with a locally made  Po Campo bag on the back. 
I had to ask Anne about her Adorable Tweed Jacket, seriously check out the pocket detail.  She said: "A friend of mine found the jacket at a thrift store and I got it through a clothing swap! Tweed is so great for riding."
Cycling Tip from Anne: I just found a great solution for keeping my feet warm - they aren't all that stylish, but I just got a pair of Neos over shoes. They fit over top of whatever shoes I'm wearing and keep my toes so warm (even with only 1 pair of Smartwool socks!). I've been really happy with them when I ride 5 miles downtown on really cold days!
 
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine