Erin, Lyndale and Kedzie, Chicago, IL

Erin rides a Surly Steamroller that she bought from Kevin at Boulevard Bikes.
While riding you...? like to brainstorm any problems that need serious thinking, and remind myself that it is a beautiful day.

Tell me about your bike:  My Bike has been transformed from a lightning fast track bike to a internal-hub three speed momma bike with new handlebars for pregnant riding and towing a trailer around town.  I would have just switched to a commuter, but I love how huge the frame is!  I can still go fast when I take the baby seat off.  The one thing I don't like is the color and the decals, they look like they were drawn on by a kindergartner.  

How did you get into cycling in Chicago?  My introduction to the Chicago cycling scene was at the Headless Horseman Alleycat race.  My husband and I had just moved up from New Orleans, and had no friends here, so we entered the the race with totally crazy skeleton costumes for both of us.  The costumes were pretty amazing, and we split the prize for best costume with Alexis and her riding partner for the day, Morgan.  The co-winners invited us out for tacos, and we became fast friends after that! 

***  Check out Erin's  clothing line Kozy Prery, for cute and functional hats,  neckwarmers, and much more.  

Erin is wearing a Four Square jacket, Seven Jeans, a cap and neckwarmer from her clothing line Kozy Prery, and Earth vegan boots.
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine