Mia, W Grand Ave & N Halsted St, Chicago, IL

Mia rides a a Gary Fisher Simple City 3 from Village Cycle Center in Old Town


Where are you going? To work - my office is across from the Merchandise Mart 
Why ride? Why not ride? Riding my bike to and from work automatically puts me in a better mood for the whole day. It just makes me really happy. Of course there are a ton of environmental and health benefits to biking, but I do it just because I love it.
Favorite ride? Oh that's a hard one because there are so many good ones in Chicago! I like riding around the industrial side of the West Loop late at night. And last year my boyfriend and I rode up the the Botanical Gardens from our apartment in Wicker Park, that was pretty amazing.
While riding you …? Smile.
How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly? Bike lanes bike lanes bike lanes! It's always such a bummer to turn on to a street just to realize there is no bike lane.
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine