BSNYC Friday Foot Quiz! (And Away-Going Announcement)

Monday, September 19th is a very special day. Why? Because that will be the date of my next blog post!



Yes, that's right, circumstances require that as of today I take temporary leave of this blog until Monday, September 19th, at which point I will return with regular updates. This leave has been in the offing for quite some time, so don't act all surprised about it, even though I haven't mentioned a thing about it on this blog until just now. Also, I won't bore you with what I'll be doing during my leave, though I can confirm that I will not be doing any of the following:


--Going to Interbike
--Going to Eurobike
--Going to the Vuelta a España
--Going to Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp™
--Getting an adult Bar Mitzvah


In my absence, I suggest that you follow my Twittering account just in case I have important news to relate, such as my consumption and enjoyment of a particularly tasty brand of corn chip that I think you might also like to try. (Where's that check, Doritos people?) And speaking of Twitter, a fellow Tweeterer recently alerted me to the existence of this:




It would appear that someone is trying to achieve a sort of arch McSweeney's-meets-Cycle-Chic effect by combining photos of models on bicycles with prose like this:


When piloting your velocipede it is imperative that you consider prudence, modesty, and decorum at all times, lest you be sanctioned by local law-keepers for improper attire. For, you see, high moral conduct is the chief concern of our metropolitan constabulary, and young women on bicycles must bear in mind the moral weakness of pedestrians as they navigate our sin-besotted conurbation.



In other words, don't ride with your ass crack showing.


As for the so-called "Brooklyn Magazine" itself, I had never come across it before, but the following video they've produced is a pretty good summation of the current state of affairs:


Brooklyn Magazine Promo from Louis Gruber on Vimeo.

Yes, Brooklyn does have many faces, and they make you want to grab them by their patterned scarves and shout horrible, horrible things into them.


In any event, pending my return, I'm pleased to present you with a quiz. As always, study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you're right you'll feel inexplicably tingly, and if you're wrong you'll hear a song.


Thanks very much for reading, ride safe, and I look forward to "seeing" you when I return on September 19th.




--Wildcat Rocking Chair





(You can't tell from the picture, but it's pretty wild.)










1) The speed at which a retrogrouch goes "Woo hoo!" is:












(Off to a foffing good start.)


2) There is only one Dmitry Fofonov.



--True

--False











“But with the miles, the pain from the hole in my perineum got stronger."


3) Who said this?










4) This $5,500 titanium and belt-driven commuter:
















5) Do police officers hate cyclists?


--Yes
--No








6) To this day, nothing gets attention in Williamsburg like a nice set of:












7) Hooray! It's ________:










***Special Health-Themed Bonus Question!***


In addition to exposing the dangers of excessive groin and ass use, this graphic also quantifies the importance of:






automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine