Mary Clare, W Division St & N Damen Ave, Chicago, IL


Mary Clare rides a Miyata Three Ten road bike


Where are you going?
Riding home from Myopic bookstore

Tell me more about your bike, and where you got it?
Miyata Three Ten, I bought it off one of my old roommates, it was too short for him.  

What are you wearing?  I got my bag about 7 years ago from this place in Philly called Reload bags.  the scarf is from my friend who got it from the salvation army on Devon. It's pretty handy for drying off my seat after its been sitting out. BDG Jeans, T-shirt, Jacket, Frye Boots, and, most importantly, Smart Wool socks and my Triple Eight Helmet.
Why ride?
Even on these rainy days, still faster than walkin.
Favorite ride?
I really like this protected bike lane business on Kinzie, so I'd say my ride to work.
While riding you …?
Catch flies. I really have to stop riding with my mouth agape...
How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly?
It'd be nice if everyone wasn't so angry all the time.



***Just had to share the rad vintage photo of Mary Clare's bike.  Looks almost identical to hers:


automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine