Palmer Square Park, Chicago, IL


Phew, can't believe I haven't posted since Friday.  I've actually been sitting on a bunch of photos, but I've been too busy to edit them!

Some fun upcoming stuff:  I shot the promo photos for the Bike Winter Fashion show.  I'll be posting photos soon, but I just wanted to show this outtake.  While photographing the Bike Winter ladies in the park, I spied this little lady riding like the training wheels came off that day.  I snapped a few photos, but unfortunately I didn't have a pen to right down her mom's info.  Is it too late to bring back handlebar tassels? 
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine