No Quiz For You! The BRA Must Go On


(Another day, another flying germ tube.)

Once again, the demands of The "Enlightened Cyclist" World Annoyance Tour (brought to you by Brooks England Ltd., who make fine bicycle cycling saddles so you don't have to) preclude my furnishing you with a complete post.  In fact, at this very moment I am primping for an appearance on Vancouver morning television, and I'm greatly looking forward to more stilted interaction with individuals whose faces are powdercoated in make-up.  From there, it's on to San Francisky, where my schedule is as follows:


SAN FRANCISCO
Saturday, April 14
Noon ride/2:00pm talk and signing
Rapha
2198 Filbert Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
(415) 896-4671

And in case you're wondering, the answer is "Yes, there will be 'epic' burritos:"


Saturday, April 14th: Book Signing and Ride
Bike Snob NYC at the Rapha Cycle Club - Join the infamous Bike Snob NYC and the Rapha Cycle Club for an afternoon of bike riding, burritos and book signings. At 12pm we will embark on a casual city ride (bring cash for burritos!). At 2pm Bike Snob will chat with us about his new book that chronicles the joys of bicycle commuting, 'The Enlightened Cyclist.'



Then I head down to Los Angeles, and after I spend the morning pitching my Mario Cipollini sitcom around town (it's called "Well-Oiled Machine," and Cipo will play a retired pro who lives in a small New York apartment with an entire women's cycling team), I'll be here:


LOS ANGELES
Sunday, April 15
10:30am talk and booksigning
Orange 20 Bikes
4351 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles,CA 90029
(323) 662-4537

Ride immediately following
CicLAvia


And then, finally, I head home, which means that next week I will resume my normal blogging activities.  I'm looking forward to returning to my lifestyle as a reclusive blogger who rarely puts on pants, and to sharing some of my impressions of the road with you in greater detail, but in the meantime I invite you to ponder this:



Thank you very much for your patience during this book-flogging process, ride safe, and have a cool, refreshing, and effervescent weekend.


--Wildcat Rock Machine


automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine