This Just In: You're On Your Own For a Week!

Dear Loyal Readers, Occasional Readers, First-Time Readers, Last-Time Readers Who Are Totally Over This Blog But Are Checking In One Final Time In Order to Leave a Nasty Comment, and Random Internet Browsers Looking for Images of Naked People on Recumbents:

Owing to an urgent and unforeseen family matter I will be unable to update the BikeSnobNYC blog this week.  (ShedSnobNYC updates, however, will remain unaffected.)  I apologize for the inconvenience, especially on the heels of my book tour, but I assure you that despite my flippant tone it's an unhappy circumstance and the absence is very necessary.  I also assure you that I made every effort to engage the services of a substitute blogger for the duration of my absence, but I'm sorry to report that Cormac McCarthy refused, and as far as I'm concerned it's him or nobody.

What a dick.

In any case, I will return to my posting post on Monday, April 30th.  I will also be appearing (which sounds disconcertingly spectral) this coming Saturday, April 28th, at The New Amsterdam Bike Show in New York City:


Sure, New York City's something of a cultural backwater as far as cycling is concerned, but it happens to be my home so I figured what the heck.  Evidently I'll be speaking in the "Bikelandia" area at 4:00pm, after which I'll be at the Brooks booth where I'll happily ruin your copy of my book (or anything else you stick in front of me, including cherished pets) with my signature.

In the meantime, rest assured I look forward to my return, at which point I will address numerous pressing matters, including but not limited to:

--Giving away some Knog Blinders;
--Sharing photos from my west coast BRA;
--Other stuff;
--More other stuff.

And remember, if you're looking for someone to blame for all this, I suggest you start with that selfish prick Cormac McCarthy.

Thanks for understanding, ride safe, and I look forward to seeing you on Monday, April 30th.


--Wildcat Rock Machine


automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine