Travel Day! Wheee!


(How many times do I have to tell them?!?  It's Wildcat Rock Machine, dammit!)

Owing to my imminent departure for Seattle, I can only offer this brief note in lieu of a proper blogging post.  Thank you very much to 21st Avenue Bicycles for hosting my pre-BRA ride in Portland yesterday evening, and to Powell's for hosting the BRA itself.  Thank you also to Portland for cutting a beautiful, sunny day short and finally raining on me.

If you're in Seattle, I hope to see you later today at the following places and times:


Wednesday, April 11
5:30 ride
20/20 Cycle
2020 East Union Street
Seattle, WA 98122
(206) 568-3090

7:00pm talk and booksigning
Elliott Bay Book Company
1521 Tenth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
(206) 624-6600

Thanks very much for your indulgence, and I will furnish you with a regular update as time and smugness allows.


--Wildcat Rock Machine


 
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine