Nastasia, W Pershing Rd & S Iron St, Chicago, IL

Nastasia rides a Red Schwinn from Working Bikes.


What are you wearing? The most comfortable pair of pants ever. Screw skinny jeans and steal your boyfriend's/brother's/father's/lover's/ex-lover's/platonic friend's jeans.  So much better to bike in.
Tell me more about your bike:  I got my bike from Working Bikes in October.  I love it because even though there are a lot of red Schwinns, but I can always pick her out because of her tires.
Where are you going?  Back to Hyde Park.
Why ride? There's something about riding a bike, especially in a city, that is empowering, liberating, and exhilarating all at the same time.  
How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly? I think bikers and drivers alike should work to improve our awareness and respect for each other.
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine