Megan, W Armitage & N Stave Ave, Chicago, IL




Megan rides a found and fixed Schwinn World Tourist
 
Where are you going? I am
headed home from work
Why ride? 
I couldn't afford to keep getting my boots re-soled from walking to
and from work, so I started riding a bike.  And it's better than
waiting.

What are you wearing?  thrift store shoes, a skirt I got at a flea market in Paris about 5
years ago and a black t-shirt

Tell me more about your bike, and where you got it?  My bike
is a Schwinn World Tourist, faded blue, which I found out of the back of a friends house. It was abandoned with no seat, so I got it fixed up.
Favorite ride?  Any one I make it home alive from. 
While riding you...?  ... pedal?
How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly?  Chicago would be more bike friendly if the bike lanes weren't also the
"pot-hole and broken glass" lanes.  Less pot-holes please!

automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine