Cara, 1800 Block of N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL

Cara rides a Rivendell Betty Foy, built up by Roscoe Village Bikes

What are you wearing? A comfy jersey dress that I've had for years (perfect for riding), and Palladium mary janes
Tell me more about your bike, and where you got it? I ride a Rivendell Betty Foy, built up by Roscoe Village Bikes. I wanted a beautiful, girly bike that would be big enough for my 6' frame, and Betty is perfect.  
Where are you going? Heading home from work.
Why ride? It's energizing, exhilarating, and satisfying. I also love that I can experience the city in a different way than in a car or on foot.
Favorite ride? Anywhere through the city at night; I particularly like riding on Ravenswood. 
While riding you …? When I'm not being hyper-vigilant about traffic or erratic pedestrians, I let my mind wander and relish the fresh air. 
How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly? More cycling police officers.
I really appreciate seeing cops on bikes in Chicago; not only does it make the cops more sympathetic to the plight of city cyclists, but I think it also makes drivers more cautious and aware (because no one wants to side-swipe or door a cop).  

*** When I stopped Cara she said it was her week to meet Chicago bike bloggers. Earlier in the week she had run into Dottie from Let's Go Ride a Bike.  They both ride Betty Foys!
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine