Stacey, N Damen Ave & W Potomac Ave, Chicago, IL



What are you wearing? A tunic I got from a fashion swap and Sam Edelman sandals
Tell me more about your bike, and where you got it? My bike is a Biria EB Top 3. I got it from a street sale in Wicker Park a few months agol
Where are you going? I'm headed to the grocery store.
Why ride? Its faster than walking, but more active than hopping on the bus.
Favorite ride? I love riding aimlessly when my goal is only to see new interesting parts of my neighborhood and really take in old parts!
While riding you …? Frequently find myself mouthing please don't kill me to drivers :)
How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly? Offering consistent bike lanes throughout the city and more places to lock up your bike.
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine