Sophia, S Racine Ave & W Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL


Sophia rides a Schwinn step-through that she got at Play it Again Sports.

Where are you headed?  I am going to ballet class at Lou Conte Dance Studio.
Tell me more about your bike and where you got it: My bikes is a Schwinn step-through, bought at Play it Again Sports
What are you wearing?  I am wearing leggings, Ugg boots, cotton sweater, Winter coat
Why Ride?  I love the peace and exercise of riding my bike, I avoid traffic jams, and get a good workout. I picked up the habit living in Berlin, Germany where everyone bikes year round!
Favorite ride?  My favorite ride is to and from classes and appointments, also along Lakeshore bike trail
While riding?  I listen to music while riding
How can Chicago improve Bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly?  More bike lanes!

automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine