This Just In: Short Post!

First of all, in yesterday's post I mistakenly referred to the syphilis virus:

(Click here to hear the sound of syphilis!)

Subsequently, various people commented and emailed to inform me that syphilis is not a virus and is actually a bacteria or something like that, or at least not a virus.  I'm not sure why my readers are so knowledgeable about STDs, but for whatever reason many of you are clearly troubled by syphilis defamation, and therefore I apologize for my mistake.  However, I will point out in my own defense that I at least spelled "syphilis" correctly, which is more than I can say for some of the people who corrected me.

Second of all, yesterday I also mentioned a ride to Far Rockaway to deliver supplies.  I will actually be joining that ride, and because it leaves shortly today's post will only have 66 more words in it, plus one picture.  Tomorrow I will return with regular updates, but in the meantime please exercise your right to vote, unless you're legitimately disenfranchised, or else a citizen of some godless foreign power like Canada or Portland, Oregon, where the vote doesn't even matter anyway because all they do is write in the name of their favorite framebuilder.

Love,


--Wildcat Rock Machine



automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine