Kallie, N State St & E Illinois St, Chicago, IL


Where are you going?  On a work errand to Trader Joe's.
Tell me more about your bike, and where you got it? My bike is a Gulfstream 4130.  I just bought it from my cute little landlord Julio (his son moved out, and as Julio is only about 5', he had no use for it) b/c my dad's hand-me-down mountain bike just wasn't cutting it anymore.
What are you wearing?  Work garb!  A belt I found at a vintage store in Siena, Italy, a skirt from a thift store in Soho, working girl footwear, and lots of black, my usual.
Why ride?  It builds character and makes life a lot more interesting - people are stopping me on the street to take my picture!  Also, I'm living on a volunteer stipend and trying to save money to go to Ecuador.
Favorite ride?  After the lakefront, Lincoln from Albany Park to the Loop!
While riding you …?  I decompress from the day and gawk at Chicago architecture.
How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly?  I tried to take it on the L the other day - not pleasant.  So, making it easier to fit bikes on public transit for when you just can't bike it (but hope to a little later in the day).  

automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine