Leaving Town Part II: This Time, It's Personal

In the spirit of both travel and sequels, I'm leaving town once again.  This time, though, the trip is not bike-related, so while it is celebratory in nature you're unlikely to hear much about it on this blog when I get back.  While I'm gone, please take some time to check in with the Fat Cyclist and show him some support.  He's going through a very difficult time and I know he always appreciates visitors.  I'll return on Monday, May 19th with regular updates.

As always, thanks for reading and ride safe.  See you on Monday.

--BSNYC/RTMS


(Image by Commiecanuk)
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine