Gianna, W North Ave & N Honore St, Chicago, IL

Gianna rides a pink Raleigh Capri 410 step-through.

Where are you going? I'm on my way to work at Buffalo Exchange!
Tell me more about your bike and where you got it? I got my bike from Nearly New on N. Broadway. They're super nice and helpful there. It's a pink Raleigh Capri 410. 
What are you wearing? A large, over-sized, retro blouse from Buffalo Exchange. 
Why ride? To save money! Buying passes for transit can get really expensive. Also, its just the most fun way to get from place to place. I find it exhilarating. 
Favorite ride? Right now I would probably say taking Milwaukee to downtown...especially at night! There's nothing better then the epic feeling of entering the magical metropolis that is Chicago. 
While riding you? Talk to myself/sing. 
How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly? More bike lanes on all the major streets so that its easier to get around without feeling like your in the way of cars or having to go out of your way for a bike friendly route.
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine