This Just In: BSNYC In Transit!

Unfortunately, my travel itinerary precludes the curation of a complete blogging post today, and I am currently en route to Chicago, where I hope to see you later today at the following places and times:


6:00pm ride
TATI Cycles
1013 E 53rd St
Chicago, IL 60615
(773) 598-8284

7:30pm talk and booksigning with The Book Cellar and 57th Street Books
On The Route
2338 W Lawrence Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
(773) 989-2453

I do intend to conclude the week tomorrow with a more fuller post, but in the meantime I will say that Madison, WI (the city from which I am now departing) is an exceedingly pleasant place to ride a bicycle, and I want to thank everybody who joined me during my brief visit.  In fact, between Madison and Minneapolis, I'm not sure Portland has all that much to be smug about.  Our BRA ride even became "epic," owing to the inclusion of this very short unpaved sector:



Also, I was wearing the new Rapha perforated yak leather underpants.

Lastly, I apologize for the early hour of this brief post, and if you're having trouble waking up you should watch this video which was forwarded to me by a reader:



Apparently this video is meant to promote the Nagoya Keirin Association, though I didn't see a single bicycle.  (Unless they are being secreted in her cartoon cleavage.)

In any case, now that you're awake I wish you a productive day, and I'll be back tomorrow with a regular update.

Yoars treely,


--Wildcat Rock Machine

automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine