This Just In: I'm Out!

Recently, I negotiated a new contract with myself. While I can't reveal the terms of this contract, I can tell you that I did manage to wrangle some extra vacation time as part of my package. So I'll be cashing some of that in next week. Consider it a week-long "Snobbatical." I will resume regular updates on Monday, March 17th.

But rest assured, I will not be idle during this time. I'll be taking the blog in for extensive wind tunnel testing, as celebrity cycling coach Chris Carmichael informs me that I might benefit from a more aerodynamic font. And this blog is about one thing: results!

If you find yourself bummed out during my absence, I suggest you go here. Or, just curl up in front of the Snobbaticule Log:





As always, thanks for reading. See you on the 17th.
automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine automotive ,automotive news ,automotive magazine,automotive industry outlook 2012,automotif,automotive magazine